Best Internet Options for Rural Areas
Start checking the availability of the rural Internet providers that can offer better plans, packages, and internet speed
Select from the latest rural internet service providers who connect you to explore the world around you.
Some of the Rural Internet Providers preferred by Customers
- Viasat internet
- Century Link
- Verizon Fios
- Earth Link
Get an Idea about the Internet Connection Types Before you Proceed
- Fixed Wireless
- Satellite Internet
Choosing the best High-speed rural Internet provider that offers affordable cost or pricing plans is always important.
There are a few providers with high subscription charges and therefore you must make quick inquiries before you actually subscribe. Viasat is one good choice to look out for as you can fix the data plan and, in the meantime, compare it with similar options from different providers.
Why Not Traditional Connections in Rural Areas?
- Cable connections and fiber internets are extremely low in rural and suburban areas
- That is because laying cables in remote locations where weather conditions are adverse is highly impossible
- So, almost 35 percent of the rural population does not have access to a basic internet connection
Satellite Internet Providers – The Top Two
- Always the best as it offers excellent browsing speed, unlimited data plans and you can access it from most of the locations in the US excluding Alaska and Arizona
- Best Internet provider to access from top locations such as Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
- HughesNet is another internet service provider which also makes use of satellite internet technology to deliver their services
Viasat vs HughesNet
If satellite internet is your option, Select the best among the two internet service providers, Viasat and HughesNet. Reliability, streaming speeds and affordable data plans, deals and offers are things to ponder upon before making such a decisive choice.
Here is a quick look at what they offer and why Viasat is better in many ways.
Unlimited Satellite Internet – Viasat Internet Plans
Viasat monthly data plans and packages are somehow the best simply because of the relationship between the network speed and per month cost. With many unlimited data plans to choose from, there is definitely no hard and fast rules in data limitations.
It’s an added advantage that you will not be charged and can browse with reduced speed even after the expiry of your data package when you prefer Viasat internet.
The Basket of Choices
- Bronze 12 – Download speed of 12 Mbps
- Sliver 25 – Download speed of 25 Mbps
- Gold 30 – Download speed of 30 Mbps
- Gold 50 – 50 Mbps download speed
Browsing and Download Speed
- For high-speed browsing and data downloads, Viasat is always our suggestion
- Moreover, HughesNet offers only a low browsing speed of 25 Mbps for almost all data plans
Cost of Data Plans
Though HughesNet is slightly less expensive when compared to Viasat, the quality of service and the options that the latter offers should definitely be taken into consideration.
- When it comes to customer service, both Viasat and HughesNet offer the best support
- However, with the EasyCare programfrom Viasat, you can enjoy preferential treatment in customer services
Learn more about the EasyCare program from Viasat
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Game With Viasat Internet?
Get the best gaming experience with your satellite internet connection. If you love playing games, then try a Viasat plan that offers lightning-fast upload and download speeds. Internet speed of around 25 and 100 Mbps is always recommended for gaming and that is something you will find with most plans from Viasat.
Why Viasat Should be your Ultimate Choice?
From the various reasons mentioned above you must now be convinced that Viasat is the best satellite internet for streaming online videos, gaming and for quick browsing of the internet. Being one of the most cost-effective alternatives to cable and DSL network connections, it is also the one that is best suited for rural areas.
Is Viasat Available in My Location
Give us a call at our toll-free number +1-844-804-3050 to find out if Viasat internet is possible in your location. Experience quality and timely support from our professionals for device installation and also, get an idea of the subscription plans, data packages, offers available in your region.